- ½ cup Frozen Unsweetened Blueberries, thawed for 10 min.
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 51g (6 tbs) Sweet White Sorghum Flour
- 1 tbs Ground Flaxseed
- 1 tsp Double Acting Baking Powder
- 4 packets Natural Sweetener (stevia, Truvia, etc.)
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- In a bowl, stir together the frozen blueberries, milk, applesauce and vanilla.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sorghum flour, flaxseed meal, baking powder, sweetener and salt. Dump the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir together until fully incorporated.
- Spray a large ramekin (mine was 4½” in diameter) with cooking spray and pour in the muffin batter. Microwave for 4 minutes, or until the surface of the muffin springs back when tapped. Let cool slightly, then enjoy!
Read more: https://dessertswithbenefits.com/healthy-single-serving-blueberry-microwave-muffin/#ixzz4VFLXPb00
Follow us: @DWBenefits on Twitter | DessertsWithBenefits on Facebook
Source: Desserts With Benefits